At RPA, we conduct a progressive training program to coordinate and achieve mission-driven efforts aimed at strengthening the management and governance of public institutions.
Through our organizational development activities, our training modules in Business Process Improvement, Leadership Improvement and Strategic Communication skills ensure the delivery of skillset and knowledge required to improve performance.
Our Business Process Improvement Workshop is a four day intensive program that covers the following modules:
- Developing and Prioritizing Process Inventory
- Establishing a Foundation (i.e. BPI Planning and Scope Definition)
- Developing the Process Map (i.e. Process Flow Charting and Mapping)
- Estimating Time and Cost
- Verification of Process Map
- Applying Improvement Techniques
- Creating Internal Controls, Tools and Metrics
- Testing and Reworking Processes
- Implementing Required Change
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- Workplace Effectiveness and Productivity
“If you do not know what your existing processes are or what your new optimum processes should be, you will fail with your business re-engineering effort.” – Bryan Travers